Lefkada is the fourth biggest island of the Ionian Sea.
You don’t need a boat to get to Lefkada The island is connected to the mainland with a floating bridge at the northern part of it, at the town of Lefkas. You use your car to come and leave any time you want, without any restrictions.
Vasiliki is a seaside resort at the southern Lefkada, 38 Km from the town of Lefkas .The perfect place to enjoy relaxing or active holidays.
• It combines the green landscape with the blue seawater
• with extended beach , one of the 10 best beaches for wind surfing worldwide, the 3rd in Europe.
• With boat connection to the other Ionian islands, Ithaka and Kefalonia , if you want to visit them.
• with many other famous beaches as Agiofyli, Porto Katsiki,
Egremnoi , Kathisma , etc. You can drive there or you can take
advantage of the organized boat daily cruises at the harbour of Vasiliki.
• with water sports and sea water games, wind surfing , sailing and diving clubs
• with land activities, biking , horse riding, long walking and excursions at the main land
• with nice taverns for fish, mezedes and local wine or intense nightlife.
• With necessary services such as , health centre, fire brigate, police station, post office, ATM and currency exchange, car and boat rentals.
Vasiliki is a really beautiful place , perfect destination for your holidays.
Be sure you will never get bored.
Distances / How to get to Lefkada
Lefkada is at a distance of 385 Km from Athens, 420 Km from Thessalonica and 100 Km from Hgoumenitsa.
Vasiliki is at the southern Lefkada, 38 Km from the town of Lefkas .
You can get to Lefkada
By car :
From Athens and Patra via the bridge of Rio-Adirio
From Thessalonika via Egnadia odos and the underwater tunnel Preveza-Aktio
From Hgoumenitsa via the underwater tunnel Preveza-Aktio
By Plane :
From the airport of Aktio ( 18 km from Lefkada), airport of Ioannina and airport of Corfu.
By Boat :
Port of Hgoumenitsa ( 100 km from Lefkada), and port of Patra